- “content” means all content on this site, including all information, graphics, trade marks, logos, designs, text, photos, films, sounds, software and applications;
- “contribution(s)” means anything that a user posts on this Site or sends to Forever Manchester, including any photographs, video or audio clips, comments or posts or competition entries;
- “you”, “your” and “yours” means a person(s) accessing this site.
This site and all the content on it, is owned by Forever Manchester (or its licensors and content providers). All rights in the content are reserved to their respective owners, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Any contribution you send or post to this site remains your property, but Forever Manchester may use your contribution as described under “Your Contributions” below. You may not use any content on this site unless it is expressly stated that you may do so. Where we state that it is permitted, you may download content for the purposes of raising awareness about Forever Manchester.
You may not:
- use any content on this site for personal gain, for any commercial purpose, to advertise or sell any products or services, or to promote a business;
- copy, transmit, store or distribute any part of this site, unless we have expressly indicated that you may do so. You may not alter, modify, adapt, reverse engineer, disassemble or create derivative works of any software which is accessible through this site; or
- collect or use any personal details from this site.
If you send or post any contributions to this site or to Forever Manchester, you confirm that you are granting Forever Manchester a perpetual (and irrevocable), royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to use the material in your contribution for any purpose in any media in any part of the world. This includes the right for Forever Manchester to copy, edit, publish, grant sub-licences and exercise all other copyright and publicity rights over the material. You also waive all ‘moral rights’ in the materials (‘moral rights’ are described in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988).
If you do not wish to grant us these rights, please do not send or post your contribution to this site or to Forever Manchester.
You must not post or send any material or information to this site or Forever Manchester that you do not have permission to use, for example clips of music videos or TV shows. By sending or posting a contribution to this site or Forever Manchester you warrant that:
- your contribution does not infringe any person’s intellectual property rights, which include any copyright, moral rights or trade mark rights;
- you have necessary permission from everyone in a picture or video. For children and young people the permission must be from their parent or legal guardian.
You should always give careful consideration before making public any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example telephone number, home address or email address), especially anything that could identify a child or young person.
Forever Manchester does not endorse any contribution or any opinion, statement or advice expressed by users of this site. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Forever Manchester expressly disclaims all liability in connection with any contributions made by users of this site.
You may only use this site for lawful purposes and you agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct and to be solely responsible for all things arising from your use of this site. You may not submit, publish, post, distribute or transmit any defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful or objectionable contributions.
- warn you via email and require you to discontinue such conduct or use
- delete any contribution you have posted to this site or which features in any personal area
- discontinue your registration with this site or any service being provided; and/or
- take other measures, including terminating, suspending or restricting use of this site, and/or passing details to relevant third parties, including email providers, the police or other authorities.
Any action that we take is without prejudice to any of our accrued rights.
Registration and Passwords
If you register with us and are asked to provide a password, you agree:
- to keep your password secure and confidential and not allow anyone else to use your email address or password to access this site;
- to notify Forever Manchester immediately if you become aware of any improper or unauthorised use of this site or your details or your password:
- not to do anything which would assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any password-protected area of this site; and
- not to create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users, or to seek to pass yourself off as another user.
Limitation Of Liability
(PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
You agree that you are solely responsible for your use of this site, and that to the fullest extent permitted at law, Forever Manchester, its officers, trustees, employees and agents do not make any representations and do not give any warranties, express or implied, concerning this site and the content. In particular, Forever Manchester does not warrant or represent that this site or the content is virus free.
All software provided by third parties (for example Acrobat Reader and RealPlayer) is the sole responsibility of that third party.
Third Party Websites
This site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Forever Manchester. These links are provided for your convenience only and you access these links at your own risk. We have no control over the contents of third party sites or material and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Donations, purchase of tickets and sponsorship
If you wish to donate to Forever Manchester, purchase a ticket to a Forever Manchester event or sponsor anyone raising money for Forever Manchester, please note that your donation, purchase or sponsorship is non-refundable. If you sponsor someone to do any activity for Forever Manchester, your sponsorship is not conditional on the activity being completed.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website, please contact Forever Manchester at:
Tel: 0161 214 0940
Last updated April 2016